- Primary Care Services
Proudly serving the residents of Martin County for over 30 years, Dr. Dube is honored to continue providing the utmost quality of care to his patients.
With years of experience both as an emergency room physician and in private practice, Dr. Dube offers a complete comprehensive primary care program. He specializes in geriatrics, hypertension and diabetes. Dr. Dube is a Member of the Florida Medical Association as well as belonging to the Martin County Medical Society.
- Medical School – University of Health Sciences, Chicago Medical School
- Residency – Mac Neil/Hines VA, University of Illinois Medical Residency
- Florida Medical Association
- Martin County Medical Society
- General Health & Wellness
- Preventive Care Screenings
- Acute illness such a colds and flu
- Chronic illness such as diabetes and hypertension
- Long-term care management
- Executive, Sport and School Physicals
Jupiter Medical Center
Stuart, FL 34994 (772) 214-3773