- Primary Care Services
Dr. Sirvaitis practices internal medicine with a special interest in dermatology. She is a big proponent of wellness and overall well-being.
Her special interests include disorders of the skin, cosmetic and aesthetic medicine, laser and light therapies, spider vein therapy, anti-aging and preventive care. Dr. Sirvaitis believes that overall wellness is not only one’s physical health, but mental, emotional and social health as well. She believes in treating her patients as she would her family, with compassion, empathy and kindness.
Dr. Sirvaitis enjoys spending time with her family and traveling the globe. She is an avid yogi and enjoys long walks with her poodle Bronius. She speaks both English and Lithuanian.
- Undergraduate School – John Carroll University
- Medical School – Lithuanian University of Health Sciences
- Residency – Javon Bea Hospital
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- Internal Medicine
Jupiter Medical Center